Modify the user profile screen Remove old contact methods (yahoo, aol and jabber) Add new ones (twitter, facebook, linkedin)
Same deal, but for guest authors in the Co-Authors Plus plugin
:TODO:: figure $ut if there’s a way to remove fields as we do for regular users above
In a multisite network, allow site admins to edit user profiles
Link: http://thereforei.am/2011/03/15/how-to-allow-administrators-to-edit-users-in-a-wordpress-network/ Since: 0.3
Checks that both the editing user and the user being edited are members of the blog and prevents the super admin being edited.
Get users based on a role. Defaults to fetching all authors for the current blog.
key – roles – which should be an array of roles to include in the query.
- $rray ($args) – Same as the options one would pass to get_users with one extra
Render a list of user profiles based on the array of users passed
- $rray ($users) – The WP_User objects to use in rendering the list.
- $ool ($show_users_with_empty_desc) – Whether we should skip users that have no bio/description.
Shortcode version of largo_render_user_list
Example of possible attributes:[roster roles=”author,contributor” include=”292,12312” exclude=”5002,2320” show_users_with_empty_desc=”true”]
- $rray ($atts) – The attributes of the shortcode.
Display extra profile fields related to staff member status
- $rray ($users) – The WP_User object for the current profile.
Save data from form elements added to profile via more_profile_info
- $rray ($user_id) – The ID of the user for the profile being saved.