The image constants¶
Largo’s image constants are used to define the crop and scaling sizes that WordPress automatically chops your image into.
- FULL_WIDTH (default: 1170): the largest width for the largest image size
- LARGE_WIDTH (default: 771): medium image crop width
- MEDIUM_WIDTH (default: 336): small image crop width
Largo does not impose any height limits on crop sizes. Thus the defaults are set to 9999.
- FULL_HEIGHT (default: 9999): full image crop height
- LARGE_HEIGHT (default: 9999): medium image crop height
- MEDIUM_HEIGHT (default: 9999): small image crop height
For more information about how Largo handles image sizes, see Image Sizes.
The other constants¶
- constant INN_HOSTED¶
INN_HOSTED indicates whether or not a WordPress instance is hosted by INN. This setting should be set in wp-config.php, but there is no reason for you to set this.
If INN_HOSTED is true, then INN_MEMBER below is also true.
- constant INN_MEMBER¶
INN_MEMBER indicates whether or not a WordPress site belongs to a member of the Institute for Nonprofit News.
INN_MEMBER is defined as true in functions.php if it is not otherwise defined and if INN_HOSTED is true. If INN_HOSTED is false, then INN_MEMBER will also be false unless INN_MEMBER is explicitly defined in wp_config.php or in the functions.php of a child theme.
- constant LARGO_DEBUG¶
LARGO_DEBUG should be set to true in development environments. It controls many behaviors:
- in inc/enqueue.php, LARGO_DEBUG controls whether or not minified versions of the following files are used:
in inc/custom-less-variables.php, LARGO_DEBUG controls whether or not minified versions of the recompiled files are used.
- in inc/featured-media.php, LARGO_DEBUG controls whether or not minified versions of the following files are used:
- in inc/post-metaboxes.php, LARGO_DEBUG controls whether or not minified versions of the following files are used:
- in inc/term-icons.php, LARGO_DEBUG controls whether or not minified versions of the following files are used:
- in inc/update.php,
Define LARGO_DEBUG to true in your wp-config.php with the following line:
define( 'LARGO_DEBUG', TRUE);
Please be careful with LARGO_DEBUG-related functionality, as it is difficult to write tests for functions including constants.
- constant OPTIONS_FRAMEWORK_DIRECTORY¶
This constant represents the URI of the options framework, defined as get_template_directory_uri() . '/lib/options-framework/' in functions.php. This path is used to enqueue the options framework CSS, color picker CSS, jquery-dependent color picker, iris.min.js, the options framework scripts, and the options framework media library uploader.
- constant SHOW_GLOBAL_NAV¶
The Global Nav is a thin blck bar displayed in the header of Largo, goverened by SHOW_GLOBAL_NAV. SHOW_GLOBAL_NAV defaults to true, but child themes can set it to false with define( 'SHOW_GLOBAL_NAV', FALSE ); in their theme functions.php.
- constant SHOW_STICKY_NAV¶
DEPRECATED in Largo version 0.5.5. Conditional logic based on this constant should remove the conditional logic, and make sure that the HTML stucture is similar to that of partials/nav_sticky.php. The element #sticky-nav-holder will be shown or hidden by navigation.js.
The sticky nav used to appear on the homepage and all internal pages, and on mobile devices, governed by SHOW_STICKY_NAV. SHOW_STICKY_NAV may be defined to be true or false.
- constant SHOW_MAIN_NAV¶
The main navigation appears on the homepage and all internal pages, but not on mobile devices, governed by SHOW_MAIN_NAV. SHOW_MAIN_NAV defaults to true, but child themes can set it to false with define( 'SHOW_GLOBAL_NAV', FALSE ); in their theme ``functions.
- constant SHOW_SECONDARY_NAV¶
- constant SHOW_CATEGORY_RELATED_TOPICS¶
- constant LARGO_AVATAR_META_NAME¶
- constant LARGO_AVATAR_ACTION_NAME¶
- constant LARGO_AVATAR_INPUT_NAME¶
- constant JCLV_UNCOMPRESSED¶
- constant DOING_AUTOSAVE¶
- constant PICTUREFILL_WP_PATH¶
- constant PICTUREFILL_WP_URL¶
- constant PICTUREFILL_WP_VERSION¶
- constant CFTL_SELF_DIR¶
- constant LARGO_TEMPLATE_LANDING_VERSION¶
- constant MEDIA_CREDIT_POSTMETA_KEY¶