Largo Image Sizes and Constants¶
Largo defines several image sizes for use in various parts of the theme. All sizes are based on a set of constants defined in functions.php. Child themes can override these presets to change the size of images throughout the theme.
The following image sizes are registered in Largo, using the constants defined below.
- 60x60px image crop.
- 800x600px image crop
- Used for cat/tax archive pages.
- Image size defined by constants: MEDIUM_WIDTHxMEDIUM_HEIGHT
- Default is 336px wide by a flexible height.
- Image size defined by constants: LARGE_WIDTHxLARGE_HEIGHT
- Default is 771px wide by a flexible height.
- Image size defined by constants: FULL_WIDTHxFULL_HEIGHT
- Default is 1170px wide by a flexible height.
- Image size defined by: (FULL_WIDTH/3)xFULL_HEIGHT
- Default is 390px wide by a flexible height.
- Image size defined by: (FULL_WIDTH*2/3)xFULL_HEIGHT
- Default is 780px wide by a flexible height.
- FULL_WIDTH (default: 1170): the largest width for the largest image size
- LARGE_WIDTH (default: 771): medium image crop width
- MEDIUM_WIDTH (default: 336): small image crop width
Largo does not impose any height limits on crop sizes. Thus the defaults are set to 9999.
- FULL_HEIGHT (default: 9999): full image crop height
- LARGE_HEIGHT (default: 9999): medium image crop height
- MEDIUM_HEIGHT (default: 9999): small image crop height
See also Largo’s list of constants.